The Best Circular Saw Blade on the market!
The secret to the brilliance of this saw blade is in the welded teeth. Other blades can easily lose teeth meaning regular sharpening and teeth replacement. See the videos below for more info.
Marathon® with WeldTec™ Blade Features:
IRWIN® has redefined excellence in the world of saw blades with the introduction of Marathon® with WeldTec™. This revolutionary new saw blade has welded carbide teeth for a 30% stronger tooth bond that gives you 50% longer life*
- Thin kerf for fast cuts and longer life
- Hardened and tempered steel body ensures smoother cutting action and longer life
- Innovative heat vents and expansion slots for straighter cuts
- UC2™ (sub-micro grain) carbide teeth are 70% tougher than standard carbide teeth
- E.O.T™, Grind Technology, where every other tooth is ground thinner
Unlike standard brazed blades, the revolutionary Marathon® with WeldTec™ saw blade from IRWIN® has welded carbide teeth. Welding fuses the carbide teeth to the blade, making the bond as strong as the steel plate. This bond is unaffected by the build up of heat, resulting in greater life and durability.
*Vs original Marathon® Blades
|Dimensions||5 x 150 x 150 mm|