To our valued Customers and Employees,
4 August 2020: Update Covid-19 Pandemic
Commencing Thursday 6 August, Demak Timber and Hardware will be implementing additional precautionary measures to ensure we can keep everyone safe during this global pandemic:
- We will no longer be accepting any walk-in customers. Our doors and gates will be closed.
- All orders will need to be pre-ordered and pre-paid.
- The yard will be restricted to trade only (1 customer at a time) for pre-arranged contactless pickups.
For everyone’s safety, you are required to stay in your car while we load you. You may then tie down your load once directed to by a staff member.
- Pick up of timber will be temporarily unavailable to Non-trade customers. We will arrange contactless delivery of timber with you when the order is placed.
Contactless, pre-ordered hardware pickups will remain available for non-trade customers.
- In line with Government restrictions, masks must always be worn. No mask, no service.
- We continue our increased hygiene practices, including regular cleaning and sanitisation of the high contact/high traffic areas.
- Staff are washing their hands every time after handling any cash and we are encouraging customers to pay by other methods.
Further to the above we will stagger start and finish times for employees, to reduce cross-over. Breaks will also be staggered to minimise contact.
Please follow the directions of our staff, including our delivery drivers when on site, to maintain social distancing.
Whilst we are grateful to be able to remain open for you, we need to take the precautionary measures for the safety of our customers and our staff.
Thank you for your cooperation in following these measures. With your help, we can remain open for our customers and get this thing under control!