KlevaKlip 45mm Adjustable Joist Support Hanger Bracket for building over concrete
Openpay is available on orders from $50 - $10,000.
Please choose from the bolt options below.
Note: We only supply “long thread” bolts for full adjustment
Buy 24 or above and get 10% off
Buy 48 or above and get 15% off
Buy 72 or above and get 17% off
Buy 192 or above and get 20% off
Buy 360 or above and get 25% off
What is the KlevaKlip Adjustable Joist Hanger?
What is included?
Each Hanger contains:
- 1 x Adjustable Joist Hanger (2 pieces) part number AJH45g
Optional Extras per Bracket: (Select from drop down lists above)
- 2 x M10 “full length thread” Gal Hex Bolts (inc 4 nuts & 2 washers)
- 1 x M12 Gal or Zinc Sleeve Anchor (Dyna-Bolts)
What Length Bolts do I need?
|Hex Bolt Length||Min Height to|
bottom of Joist
|Max Height to|
bottom of Joist
|Min Height to top|
of 90mm Joist
|Max Height to top
of 90mm Joist
Please Note: These measurements only apply when using our “full length thread” bolts.
The Adjustable Joist Hanger has been specifically designed to be used with 45mm (that’s 1.75″ to our American friends) wide treated pine joists – the cradle of the joist hanger is 46mm wide x 100mm long x 65mm high. It can be used with other types of joists if they are the right thickness.
How far will my joist span?
|Recommended Span||Maximum Span|
|70 x 45 F7 TP||800mm||1200mm|
|90 x 45 F7 TP||1000mm||1500mm|
Advantages of the Adjustable Joist Hanger
- Keeps Your Joists off The Concrete And Free Of Unwanted Moisture Ingress. This Prevents Joist-Rot Through The Bottom Of Your Joists.
- Is Ideal For Use On Area Where The Concrete Has Built In “Fall” – To Provide A Level Deck.
- Height Of The Deck Is Determined By The Length Of Bolts Used.
- Uses “long thread” 10mm Bolts, Nuts And Washers (Please make sure your bolts are “long thread” before buying them elsewhere to save yourself the time to swap them later…)
- Uses Standard 12mm Dynabolt Anchors For Holding Into Concrete.
As many houses these days are built on concrete slabs, there is often a shortage of height available to build a regular decking substructure of stumps, bearers and joists etc. Indeed, many houses have a slab for a patio area set down only approx 100mm below the height of the main housing slab. Fixing timber battens directly to concrete slabs is regarded as a poor building practice due the moisture uptake into the batten which will rot out the batten way before its normal lifespan. This scenario has made it very difficult for people to enjoy the relaxed lifestyle of having a timber deck at their doorstep.
The clever people from KlevaKlip have released the Adjustable Joist Hanger. This product, the only one of its type on the market, not only lifts the joists off the concrete, but allows you to adjust the “top of joist height” from 80mm (using 60mm length bolts + 70 x 45mm joists) to 170mm (using 120mm length bolts + 90 x 45mm joists).
|Dimensions||6 x 10 x 10 mm|