CAMO STARTER Clips
- Achieve a fastener-free deck surface: secure the first and last grooved board with STARTER Clips
- Contains 25 clips and 25 fasteners made of 304 Stainless Steel for superior corrosion resistance
- Easy to install: place clips on the outside of the joist, center with the cross-joist, and fasten with your drill—do not use an impact driver
- CAMO STARTER Clips can also be used as an L-bracket
- One package covers approximately 30 linear feet (joist spacing of 16 inches)
- Technical Data
LINE UP BACK EDGE
REPEAT AT EACH JOIST
TILT FIRST BOARD
Begin any grooved decking installation with new CAMO STARTER Clips
Avoid face fastening your first grooved board by securing it with CAMO STARTER Clips.
THESE STRONG CLIPS ARE EASY TO INSTALL.
Line up the back edge of the clip with the outside of the joist, centered with the cross-joist, then fasten the clip. Install a clip at each cross-joist—that’s it.
GROOVED BOARDS SLIDE RIGHT IN.
Once you’ve installed all the STARTER Clips, tilt your first board up slightly and push the board into the clips. The board will fit in the clip tightly for a secure hold.
VERSATILE CLIPS CAN ALSO BE USED AS AN L-BRACKET.
You can also use STARTER Clips to secure your end board, or you can use them as an L-bracket to fasten the board from below the deck.
Build SMARTER, build faster.
|60 x 50 x 20 mm
1 Only, 25