How we deliver and unload timber from our trucks without a crane
We often get comments on how reasonably priced our delivery charges are compared to our competitors.
One of the ways we keep costs down is to not use crane trucks. How do we unload then? See the short video below:
Some of the benefits are:
- More room on the truck to carry orders
- Less time onsite setting up the crane
- We’re able to get a greater number of orders out in the AM to our many customers
The downside to not using cranes is that most of the time we will only be able to deliver your order to the nature strip.
Our Delivery Policy
- All deliveries are to the nature strip only unless arrangements are made with the office prior to the truck leaving the yard.
- If pre-organised with the office, providing it is safe and there is adequate room to unload the order, we will deliver inside your property. (You will need to sign a waiver form prior to the delivery)
- Hand unloading is available if pre-organised with the office for an additional fee of $99.00 per hour on site. (Hand unloads are generally not available early morning)
Our delivery fleet is made up of:
- 2 x 10 tonne Tray Trucks (6.6m tray)
- 1 x 7 tonne Tray Truck (6.0m tray)
- 1 x 3 tonne Tipper (3.0m tray)
- 1 x 2 tonne tandem trailer (4.0m tray)
- 1 x 1 tonne Falcon Ute (2.4m tray)
The tipper, trailer and ute can be organised for delivery with a number of days notice. (nb. Surcharges apply and are subject to vehicle and driver availability)
If you do require a crane truck delivery please let us know as we have a number of different size trucks that can be sub contracted to us. (Price on application)