BUILT TO LAST
QUINT is our 5 arm structure expansion bracket. It allows you to connect three pergolas in an ‘L’ shape, or to attach four structures to create a sizeable commercial patio.
Check out the instructions and other products here
- 1x QUINT 5 Arm Pergola Structure Expansion Bracket for 90×90 Timber Posts
- 38mm Pan Head 304 S.S Timber screws with Black plastic head caps
- 2.0mm Canadian Steel
- Canadian Made Brackets
- Weather-Ready: Coated in weather-resistant materials
- Laser-cut, bent, and welded
- All hardware, to secure to timber, is included
- Packaged with 12G x 38mm Pan Head 304 S.S Wood screws with black plastic head caps
- Welds on the inside for a clean quality look
- 5-year limited warranty
- 8 fastening holes per side for attaching accessories
- Category: 90×90
- Arm Opening (Interior): 91.7mm x 91.7mm
- Arm Opening (Exterior): 95.3mm x 95.3mm
- Arm Height: 177.8mm
- Gauge: 2.0mm Canadian Steel
- Overall Size (1 Pc.): LxWxH:
- Colour: Black
- Weight (1 Pc.):
- Fastening Holes: 6.35mm
- Flange: 25.4mm
- Securing Holes: 9.525mm
We recommend that you buy your timber from us obviously! But if you are interstate, it’s a good idea to take a bracket with you when you purchase your timber to test fit.
Our 90×90 brackets accommodate dressed timber, commonly called 4×4 DAR at local building supplies. The actual measure is 90mm x 90mm.
- Each bracket only requires 2 screws per each side/set of eight holes.
- Insert screws in holes closest to the timber.
- Hardware to secure to timber is included.
- Additional screws are available for purchase
|Dimensions||280 x 280 x 460 mm|