Perfect for Pergolas, Deckings, and other outdoor projects.
Treated Rouger Header (also known as Rougher Headed, Rougher Head, Laser Cut, Laser Frame, Microline) is a process where the timber is moulded with serrated knives to a specified gauged size, resulting in timber with a surface not as rough as sawn timber but more textured than dressed all round (DAR) timber.
The Rougher Header moulding process also helps to visually minimise the look of minor defects.
At DEMAK we are very fussy about our Rougher Header* and only source the best quality we can find. We try to always stock F7 graded timber, but occasionally we will have F5 if the quality is better.
- H3 CCA** Treatment for above ground use
- Kiln Dried after treatment to a moisture content of less than 15% for greater stability
- We can also re-machine this timber to a dressed finish. Click Here
- Structurally Graded to F5-F7
- Material Safety Data Sheets available – Click Here
*Might be D.A.R due to pine shortages
** Might be LOSP due to pine shortages
We hope both of these are temporary, but the future is looking uncertain for the timber industry.
|Dimensions||290 x 45 mm|