What is the KlevaKlip Adjustable Bearer Support ?
Specifically designed for low decks on concrete slabs. The Adjustable Height make these a great option for when the slab is not level. Perfect to reinforce an old bearer that’s developed a bit of sag over the years…
- Can be adjusted from 160mm to 290mm (from base to bottom of bearer) *nb threaded rod needs to be cut to achieve a height of less than 175mm
- Suits 70mm, 90mm or 45 / 50mm Bearers
- 120mm x 80mm Base Plate with 2 x 13mm holes
- 24mm Heavy Duty Threaded Rod
- 80mm x 80mm x 85mm high Gal Angle with 2 x 13mm Holes
Advantages of the Adjustable Bearer Support
- Keeps Your Bearers Off The Concrete And Free Of Unwanted Moisture Ingress. This Prevents Bearer-Rot Through The Bottom Of Your Bearers.
- Is Ideal For Use On Area Where The Concrete Has Built In “Fall” – To Provide A Level Deck.
No Video Content
|100 x 300 x 150 mm