BUILT TO LAST
SOLO is our post base and wall mount bracket. It allows you to mount your structure to a surface or attach it to a wall. The flange has four oversized holes that enable you to secure your pergola to a deck, concrete, brick or any other surface you choose.
- 1x SOLO Pergola Post Base \ Wall Mount Brackets
- 38mm Pan Head 304 S.S Timber screws with Black plastic head caps
- Anchoring Hardware
- 2.0mm Canadian Steel
- Canadian Made Brackets
- Weather-Ready: Coated in weather-resistant materials
- Laser-cut, bent, and welded
- All hardware, to secure to timber, is included
- Packaged with 12G x 38mm Pan Head 304 S.S Wood screws with black plastic head caps
- 5-year limited warranty
- 8 fastening holes per side for attaching accessories
- Category: 90×90
- Arm Opening (Interior): 91.7mm x 91.7mm
- Arm Opening (Exterior): 95.3mm x 95.3mm
- Arm Height: 177.8mm
- Gauge: 2.0mm Canadian Steel
- Overall Size (1 Pc.): LxWxH: 152.4mm x 152.4mm x 177.8mm
- Colour: Black
- Weight (1 Pc.): 2.3kg
- Fastening Holes: 6.35mm
- Flange: 25.4mm
- Securing Holes: 9.525mm
We recommend that you buy your timber from us obviously! But if you are interstate, it’s a good idea to take a bracket with you when you purchase your timber to test fit.
Our 90×90 brackets accommodate dressed timber, commonly called 4×4 DAR at local building supplies. The actual measure is 90mm x 90mm.
- Each bracket only requires 2 screws per each side/set of eight holes.
- Insert screws in holes closest to the timber.
- Hardware to secure to timber is included.
- Additional screws are available for purchase
|Dimensions||160 x 160 x 200 mm|