From the makers of one of the most popular joist protection tapes in the world
Nichigo G-Tape™ 1009CL is single sided tape built with a HDPE cloth laminated with LDPE and propriatery acrylic adhesive. G-Tape 1009GR/CL provides user friendly handling and superior physical properties compared with conventional adhesive tapes.
- Easy to tear by hands straight – no cutting tool is required
- Scrap-less (“face to face contact on adhesive sides” comes off clean)
- Residue free removal from plastics, metals, painted surfaces, and ceramics even after 1-2 month sun light exposure.
- Repositionable – no wrinkles
- High weather resistant
- Wide application temperature -20 ~ 85 ° C
- High dimensional stability
- High chemical and solvent resistance
- Masking for painting, stucco, mortar, and sealant indoor and outdoor
- Surface and edge protection for metals, wood, plastic, stones, ceramics, glass, painted surfaces
- Quick repair
- A convenient tape for an emergency kid, outdoor activities, construction fields, home and school.
HOW TO USE
- Avoid prolonged contact with skin. May cause irritation.
- Do not use as an electrical insulation tape.
- Do not use on PVC, natural marble stones, unfinished wood, decorated wooden boards, uncured coating or delicate surfaces. Test before use. This tape may damage the surfaces and/or leave residue.
- Use only clean, dry surfaces.
- For best performance, use within 6 months of purchase. Store in a dark, dry, cool place.
No Video Content
|Dimensions||120 x 120 x 50 mm|